Three of us (mid 20s) are planning a week new year holiday in the philipines (fly on 26th evening/27th morning, fly out on 3rd), and would love some suggestions. We are based in Bangkok, so were thinking of flying in and out of Manila just because that seems cheapest. Our areas of interest are:
- Scuba Diving (suggestions welcome on best sites, we are certified)
- Swimming with Whale Sharks (maybe Donsol?)
Open to discussion:
- Hiking, but not rice terraces (overdosed on those to be honest), open to volcanoes
- We did Halong Bay last year, so not sure about El Nido, since it seems quite similar.
- Mixed reviews about Palawan's underground river
Any recommendations on an itinerary, and especially travel logistics?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa
- 2 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary
Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More