Three of us (mid 20s) are planning a week new year holiday in the philipines (fly on 26th evening/27th morning, fly out on 3rd), and would love some suggestions. We are based in Bangkok, so were thinking of flying in and out of Manila just because that seems cheapest. Our areas of interest are:
- Scuba Diving (suggestions welcome on best sites, we are certified)
- Swimming with Whale Sharks (maybe Donsol?)
Open to discussion:
- Hiking, but not rice terraces (overdosed on those to be honest), open to volcanoes
- We did Halong Bay last year, so not sure about El Nido, since it seems quite similar.
- Mixed reviews about Palawan's underground river
Any recommendations on an itinerary, and especially travel logistics?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More