I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week