I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Advice needed: Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Kashmir or Nepal
- 6 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 7 Wildlife Tour of India
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions