I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 2 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos