I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Advice needed: Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 2nd location on the beach
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 Missing Air Asia flight
- 5 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 7 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 11 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand - Food recos
- 13 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 Laos for the backpacker
- 16 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 17 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 18 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 19 Thailand Hotel
- 20 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental