I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 2 MOVIE: Macao & Northwest gladiators
- 3 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 4 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Vaccinations
- 7 Chengdu and Beijing
- 8 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Southern India here we come
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 12 2 months in Indonesia
- 13 Bridge players Beware!!
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia