I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Advice needed: Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!