I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids