I am going on a trip to South East Asia in April with my girlfriend, and would like some advice on how best to plan our route - we are completed first timers so apologies as the questions are quite basic!
Our basic plan at the moment is to go Bangkok (14th April) > Cambodia > back to Thailand > Travel down to southern Thailand > Malaysia, ending up in Singapore > Fly back to Bangkok > Flying to Sydney on 27th May.
1. As you can tell, the itinerary is practically non existent at the moment, I would like some advice on how long to spend in each of our desired destinations
2. We have around 6 weeks in to travel around Asia, is there enough time to travel to any other countries in that time (Vietnam, Laos maybe?)
There are plenty of other questions I have to ask, but I don't want to create an endless list to start this thread!
Any advice/help that anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 4 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 5 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?