I am beginning to research a trip to Thailand next year and would like to end with a quiet, relaxing beach destination that is convenient to good snorkeling and natural beauty. Toward this goal, we'd like to stay in a place that does not permit children under that age of 16 or so. The only one I have found is Layana Resort, on Ko Lanta. This actually looks perfect, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any others that I might also consider. Ideally, it would be located a bit further north, so that we can make a day trip to explore the islands around Ao Phang - nga National Park, which I think would be too far from Layana for a day trip.
Any suggestions you have are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur