I am beginning to research a trip to Thailand next year and would like to end with a quiet, relaxing beach destination that is convenient to good snorkeling and natural beauty. Toward this goal, we'd like to stay in a place that does not permit children under that age of 16 or so. The only one I have found is Layana Resort, on Ko Lanta. This actually looks perfect, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any others that I might also consider. Ideally, it would be located a bit further north, so that we can make a day trip to explore the islands around Ao Phang - nga National Park, which I think would be too far from Layana for a day trip.
Any suggestions you have are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan / Korea Trip
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Taiwan confusion..
- 4 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 vietnam visa
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Tokyo daytrip
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 15 Trip Report : China
- 16 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 19 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 23 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table