I am beginning to research a trip to Thailand next year and would like to end with a quiet, relaxing beach destination that is convenient to good snorkeling and natural beauty. Toward this goal, we'd like to stay in a place that does not permit children under that age of 16 or so. The only one I have found is Layana Resort, on Ko Lanta. This actually looks perfect, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any others that I might also consider. Ideally, it would be located a bit further north, so that we can make a day trip to explore the islands around Ao Phang - nga National Park, which I think would be too far from Layana for a day trip.
Any suggestions you have are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 A first time for everything in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 weeks in Japan
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 17 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 18 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand