We arrive in Tokyo around 230pm and are planning to stay in the Park Tokyo Hotel. I didn't see a JR route to the hotel from the Narita airport so I was thinking to not activate my pass until the next day.
But I'm having troubles figuring out what's the closest JR office that can activate the pass to our hotel. I think it's the Toyko station. Does anyone know of one that's closer and walking distance?
Our trip is 8 days so it's either don't use it the day we land or the day will leave. We are leaving from Osaka via Kyoto so it seemed better to use it on the last day.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라카지노 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 2 롤렛 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 3 Sri Lanka: Full-time Driver or Trains/Drivers Point-to-Point?
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 8 is this a good travel plan?
- 9 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 10 currency conversion
- 11 Phenom Penh
- 12 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 13 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 One day in Saigon
- 16 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 17 Bali private driver recommendation
- 18 North India Itinerary advice
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 The Indian money crunch.
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 24 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff