We arrive in Tokyo around 230pm and are planning to stay in the Park Tokyo Hotel. I didn't see a JR route to the hotel from the Narita airport so I was thinking to not activate my pass until the next day.
But I'm having troubles figuring out what's the closest JR office that can activate the pass to our hotel. I think it's the Toyko station. Does anyone know of one that's closer and walking distance?
Our trip is 8 days so it's either don't use it the day we land or the day will leave. We are leaving from Osaka via Kyoto so it seemed better to use it on the last day.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 10 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 11 Taiwan confusion..
- 12 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 13 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Laos- two weeks in January
- 16 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback