We arrive in Tokyo around 230pm and are planning to stay in the Park Tokyo Hotel. I didn't see a JR route to the hotel from the Narita airport so I was thinking to not activate my pass until the next day.
But I'm having troubles figuring out what's the closest JR office that can activate the pass to our hotel. I think it's the Toyko station. Does anyone know of one that's closer and walking distance?
Our trip is 8 days so it's either don't use it the day we land or the day will leave. We are leaving from Osaka via Kyoto so it seemed better to use it on the last day.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 4 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 5 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 6 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 15 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 16 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?