Keen to see an acrobatic show, would we be best to see one in Beijing or Shanghai and are there any recommendations on which show is best. Do you need to book far ahead and what would you expect to pay.
Acrobatic show in Beijing or Shanghai
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 2 Photos from India!
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 6 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 How to handle cash in Japan
- 10 Great Wall hike
- 11 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 12 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 13 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 14 Six days in Hong Kong
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 17 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 18 Storing photos while traveling
- 19 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 20 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 21 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 22 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey