I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Accommodation in Sri Lanka in December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 3 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 15 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 18 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 19 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 20 climbing in Vietnam
- 21 Vegan food in Japan?
- 22 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour