I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 South Korea for Chuseok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 7 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 8 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 12 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 13 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 14 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 17 Private tours in Northern India
- 18 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 19 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 20 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 21 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 22 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 23 Vietnam visa
- 24 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 25 Family Friendly Penang