I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://health-wellnessworld.com/Diabazole/
- 2 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Amakusa island help
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Japan Trip Delayed
- 7 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 Cambodia weather
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report