I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Accommodation in Sri Lanka in December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 Having doubts with China
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 8 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 9 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?