I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Accommodation in Sri Lanka in December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 11 Myanmar River Cruises
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?