I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Accommodation in Sri Lanka in December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Which Putu in Bali????
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Japan, japan
- 7 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 8 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 9 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 10 Hong Kong restaurants
- 11 Problems at 12,000'
- 12 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 13 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 14 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 15 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 16 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 17 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 20 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 21 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 22 How safe is Delhi/India
- 23 Malaria
- 24 Vietnam and coffee
- 25 I'm going to Japan!