I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cambodia
- 2 Christmas in Bali
- 3 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 4 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 5 China visa
- 6 Help with choosing guided tour
- 7 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 8 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 9 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 10 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 11 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 13 Visa to Beijing China
- 14 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 15 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 16 Hotel in Langkawi
- 17 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 18 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 19 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 20 Japanese Alps
- 21 One month in Java and Bali
- 22 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 23 Visa Application Form
- 24 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 25 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016