I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 2 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Need Help for the itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 9 17-Day Itinerary
- 10 India On Arrival Visa
- 11 vietnam transportation
- 12 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 13 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 14 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 12 days in Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 19 Tigerwalah Experience
- 20 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 21 Where best to stay in Penang
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 24 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 25 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur