I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 2 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 3 4.5 days in Singapore
- 4 Bus service in Nepal
- 5 Travel to India in May?
- 6 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 9 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 10 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 Italy from an Asian base
- 13 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 14 Advice for a newbie!
- 15 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 21 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 22 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Activation of JR Pass
- 25 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process