I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 【【™【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】☎】】다모아바카라
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 라이브카지노⚖《 BOO54.com 》라이브카지노
- 4 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 5 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 6 Life Before Work Tours
- 7 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 11 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 12 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 13 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 14 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 15 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 Ha Giang or SaPa