I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 10 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 15 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 16 India Trip Report
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 20 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 23 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road