I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 2 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 3 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 4 Bicycle riding required?
- 5 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 8 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 9 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 12 Buying jewelry in India
- 13 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 14 Chiang Mai
- 15 Phuket Weather
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 Castle & King tour operator review
- 18 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 21 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 22 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 23 Mongolia itinerary
- 24 Buying Jewelry in India
- 25 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?