I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 6 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang