I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Accommodation in Sri Lanka in December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 2 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 3 Singapore
- 4 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 5 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 6 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 7 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 8 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 9 singapore accomodation?
- 10 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 11 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 12 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 13 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 14 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 15 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Writers Needed for Japan
- 18 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 19 17 Day Itinerary
- 20 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 21 Bali Help
- 22 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 23 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 24 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?