I am looking to be in Sri Lanka from the 1st till the 22nd of December.
I love traveling but only booking my accommodation last minute as i feel like you wont know how long you want to stay in a place until you are actually there.
Do you think i might have a problem finding accommodation at this time if i do not book ahead?
Any help would be great!
( i was once stuck in majorca without a place to sleep and dont want to do it again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 3 Hotels in Beijing
- 4 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 5 RHK'S Spring trip
- 6 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 7 Singapore or Bali
- 8 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 10 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 11 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 12 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 13 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 14 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 15 First trip to Japan
- 16 Hotel in Tokyo
- 17 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 18 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 19 Business class on JAL
- 20 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 21 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 22 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 23 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 24 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 25 What beach to choose?!?!