My friends and I (6 30-somethings) are planning a trip to Boracay in November. We need some advice on where to stay. We prefer to take up a beach house instead of multiple hotel rooms so so far we only find places on Bulabog beach and Manoc-Manoc
If we got a place on Bulabog beach, is that walkable from the bars and the nightlife? Are all the bars and nightlife concentrated on white beach?
How about Manoc-Manoc?
Accommodation in Boracay - closeness to nightlife?
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 14 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 17 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 18 Indian Visa
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint