My friends and I (6 30-somethings) are planning a trip to Boracay in November. We need some advice on where to stay. We prefer to take up a beach house instead of multiple hotel rooms so so far we only find places on Bulabog beach and Manoc-Manoc
If we got a place on Bulabog beach, is that walkable from the bars and the nightlife? Are all the bars and nightlife concentrated on white beach?
How about Manoc-Manoc?
Accommodation in Boracay - closeness to nightlife?
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights