I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Accommodation Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 5 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 6 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 15 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Favorite travel apps?
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 21 Foreign currency
- 22 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 23 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 24 Honeymoon In sept
- 25 Vietnam October 2014