I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 Adventures Abroad
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 7 4.5 days in Singapore
- 8 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 9 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 10 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 11 Hakone question
- 12 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 16 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 17 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 19 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 20 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 23 Hong Kong early June
- 24 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 25 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott