I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some notes about South Korea
- 2 passport visa ques.
- 3 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 4 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 5 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 11 In Seoul for one day
- 12 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 15 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 18 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 19 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 20 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 24 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 25 Rental Car Bali