I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help for the itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 17-Day Itinerary
- 6 India On Arrival Visa
- 7 vietnam transportation
- 8 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 9 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 10 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 12 days in Japan
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 15 Tigerwalah Experience
- 16 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 17 Where best to stay in Penang
- 18 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 19 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 20 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 23 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 24 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 25 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?