I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A train ride through Java
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 One week in the Philippines -suggestions needed
- 7 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 8 Malaysia travel route help!
- 9 3 weeks itinerary China
- 10 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 11 Yangon Made Easy
- 12 JAPANiCAN.com
- 13 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 14 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 15 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 22 Travel in Kyushu.
- 23 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 24 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 25 Bicycle riding required?