I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Accommodation Help Please!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 4 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 5 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 11 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 China with Collette Tours
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 17 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 19 Beach selection in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 21 Burma river cruise
- 22 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?