I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 North India Itinerary advice
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 17 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 22 Bangkok Taxis
- 23 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 24 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 25 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US