I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 2 softwood floor can not only
- 3 Rishikesh, India
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 RCity Mall
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 Japan- National Holiday
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Passport
- 19 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 24 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 25 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16