I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 2 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 3 Xi'an advice please
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 7 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 10 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 11 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 12 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 13 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 14 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 15 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 21 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 22 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 23 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 24 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 25 Buying jewelry in India