I am writing to ask for advice, recommendations, and tips for an upcoming trip.
My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Vietnam - landing in Saigon and spending 2 weeks to travel up north until Hanoi. Then off to Luang Prabang (in Laos) for 5 days and Cambodia (siem reap and phnom phen) for 6 days and then 9 days in Thailand (Phuket and Bangkok)
We are budget travellers and are in need of accommodation, please help! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 8 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 9 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Japanese art
- 12 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 13 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Seoul Searching Questions
- 15 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 18 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 19 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 20 Hakone station confusion
- 21 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 22 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 25 Backstreet Academy