We are just over a month from our maiden voyage to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Knowing how hot it will be, we wonder about clothing and the cool vs appropriate issues.
Is it generally acceptable for a western woman to wear sleeveless or tank tops and dresses? Is it ok in or near temples? Will sandals (one pair slightly nice the other ugly and comfortable) be enough for the trip-- or will i need something with closed toes for the temples or for safety? Can one's legs (just below knee) be exposed in temples or must i wear long pants? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Laos or Kerala?
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
Acceptable Clothing for Thailand & Cambodia Temples and Streets