We are just over a month from our maiden voyage to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Knowing how hot it will be, we wonder about clothing and the cool vs appropriate issues.
Is it generally acceptable for a western woman to wear sleeveless or tank tops and dresses? Is it ok in or near temples? Will sandals (one pair slightly nice the other ugly and comfortable) be enough for the trip-- or will i need something with closed toes for the temples or for safety? Can one's legs (just below knee) be exposed in temples or must i wear long pants? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Acceptable Clothing for Thailand & Cambodia Temples and Streets
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 2 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 First time to srilanka
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??