We are just over a month from our maiden voyage to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Knowing how hot it will be, we wonder about clothing and the cool vs appropriate issues.
Is it generally acceptable for a western woman to wear sleeveless or tank tops and dresses? Is it ok in or near temples? Will sandals (one pair slightly nice the other ugly and comfortable) be enough for the trip-- or will i need something with closed toes for the temples or for safety? Can one's legs (just below knee) be exposed in temples or must i wear long pants? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 3 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 South Korea for Chuseok
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 10 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 11 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 16 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 17 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 20 Private tours in Northern India
- 21 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 22 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 23 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 24 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum
Acceptable Clothing for Thailand & Cambodia Temples and Streets