We are just over a month from our maiden voyage to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Knowing how hot it will be, we wonder about clothing and the cool vs appropriate issues.
Is it generally acceptable for a western woman to wear sleeveless or tank tops and dresses? Is it ok in or near temples? Will sandals (one pair slightly nice the other ugly and comfortable) be enough for the trip-- or will i need something with closed toes for the temples or for safety? Can one's legs (just below knee) be exposed in temples or must i wear long pants? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The serum ensures to be in a position
- 2 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 3 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 4 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 5 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 6 content of good faith floor
- 7 Passport
- 8 connotation. Neoclassic
- 9 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 12 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Hotels in Puri
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Japan Itinerary
Acceptable Clothing for Thailand & Cambodia Temples and Streets