We are just over a month from our maiden voyage to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Knowing how hot it will be, we wonder about clothing and the cool vs appropriate issues.
Is it generally acceptable for a western woman to wear sleeveless or tank tops and dresses? Is it ok in or near temples? Will sandals (one pair slightly nice the other ugly and comfortable) be enough for the trip-- or will i need something with closed toes for the temples or for safety? Can one's legs (just below knee) be exposed in temples or must i wear long pants? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
Acceptable Clothing for Thailand & Cambodia Temples and Streets
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014