Arriving on a cruise from Singapore which will have called at Muscat and Dubai prior. I am getting the definite impression from reading archived posts, etc., that there isn't a lot to see in Abu Dhabi and that the majority of architecture, etc., in the Emirates is "new."
We are not interested in visiting any "shopping malls" and due to the length of our travels (more than three weeks with the cruise and a week in Japan prior) we are considering simply returning home to the US. The departure times for non-stops look like fun.
Perhaps simply staying in an Abu Dhabi hotel for a night or so.
I wish we could extend the trip to include Egypt but could not do that justice I suspect.
If I'm missing something, or a LOT of "something" appreciate any comments and thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 sri lanka- tips required
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary