So,as I've said this is my 6 th yr returning to SE Asia.But, I'm a creature of habit.I tend to go back to the same country's but, add at least 3new adventures or country.Booking now.
So, where would u keep returning to besides BKK?A must see, knock your socks off wow
Type of place or adventure?Does not have to be in a Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.scamcare.com/illuminexa-rejuvonus/
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Best jokes are available on jokesfair.com
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Itinerary feedback please
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Road Scholar tour in China
- 18 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 19 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 20 myanmar
- 21 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 22 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 23 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 24 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 25 A beach of choice on Samui