So,as I've said this is my 6 th yr returning to SE Asia.But, I'm a creature of habit.I tend to go back to the same country's but, add at least 3new adventures or country.Booking now.
So, where would u keep returning to besides BKK?A must see, knock your socks off wow
Type of place or adventure?Does not have to be in a Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 How to rent a car
- 4 Japan itinerary advice
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area