So,as I've said this is my 6 th yr returning to SE Asia.But, I'm a creature of habit.I tend to go back to the same country's but, add at least 3new adventures or country.Booking now.
So, where would u keep returning to besides BKK?A must see, knock your socks off wow
Type of place or adventure?Does not have to be in a Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 6 Cambodia weather
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 15 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 19 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 20 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 a month in india
- 25 Itinerary Help?!