I am so happy to write this cause it means i will be visiting India again- now the fourth time. (been to Maharashtra, Goa, Agra, Kashmir, Delhi, Varanasi, Kolkata)
They have a sales to Amritsar via Scoots so I will be there in mid September.I understand there is not much to spread over 5 days, but I love exploring the city and learn its charms.I am an artist, poet and researcher of sacred spaces so anything of that sort bodes well.
Do you think this makes sense? Someone suggested going straight to Dalhousie upon reaching amritsar
5 September, 2016
arrives 12:55 PM
check in hotel- Refresh and leave for Wagah border.
Day 2 6th Sept
morning sunrise - Golden temple, Jaliyawal barg, Durgiani temple.
Day 3 7th Sept
Leave for Dalhousie. Lunch at around 1:00 pm ,rest , Subhash baoli, Satdhara,Punjpulla, evening at Gandhi chowk market
Day 4 8th Sept
leave for Dharmashala-McLeodganj
Day 5 9th Sept
Day 6 Return/ 10 September, 2016
dharmashala to amritsar airport (is this crazy if i have to be at AMRITSAR airport by 12 noon)
flight to singapore departs at 14:10 PM
Thank you once again and I cannot wait to be back!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trekking outside Sapa
- 16 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 Go to Pai or not?
- 21 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 22 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 23 Thai Island Itinerary
- 24 Thailand
- 25 Aomori to Hirosaki