My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 13 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 Terracotta Warriors
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 18 hiking japan sept
- 19 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 20 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 21 The best way to My Son
- 22 Japan Itinerary!
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel