My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??