My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 10 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 11 Takayama trail, Japan
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 14 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 15 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 16 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 17 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 19 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 20 Visa for India
- 21 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 22 Hútòng Walking
- 23 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 24 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 25 21 Hours in Hong Kong