My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Laos planning.
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!