My wife has business in Singapore in mid-August, and we're contemplating a week in the region thereafter.
We're not city people, so Singapore doesn't feel worth the extra time.
Thailand (Ko Samui) and Bali come highly recommended, but is August an unbearably hot and humid time? Is security a legitimate concern?
Our best thus far have been on a dive boat on the Great Barrier Reef and a cottage on Hana Bay on Maui.
Recommendations (including waiting for another season) are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mgm사이트 ※☆← Bmb95.COm ※☆ ← 온라인바카라
- 2 Cheap Acommodation in Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 One day in Saigon
- 6 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 Bali private driver recommendation
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 North India Itinerary advice
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 14 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 15 The Indian money crunch.
- 16 The truth about elephant tourism
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Kerala trip
- 24 E Visa for India?
- 25 1-2 months South East Asia