My wife and I and two friends are on a cruise that includes, unfortunately, only a one day stop at Ha Long Bay - two hours plus from Hanoi. We are looking for a guide and driver who could meet us at the dock, take us into Hanoi, and then get us back to the dock. Any suggestions? We do have from 8am until 11pm - still rushed and obviously a LONG day for the guide - but we would appreciate any names of guides you might have found satisfactory - or maybe even terrific!
A tour guide for Hanoi - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 7 china
- 8 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 9 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi