My wife and I and two friends are on a cruise that includes, unfortunately, only a one day stop at Ha Long Bay - two hours plus from Hanoi. We are looking for a guide and driver who could meet us at the dock, take us into Hanoi, and then get us back to the dock. Any suggestions? We do have from 8am until 11pm - still rushed and obviously a LONG day for the guide - but we would appreciate any names of guides you might have found satisfactory - or maybe even terrific!
A tour guide for Hanoi - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 What I like about Mumbai
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 9 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 Nepal- recipe?
- 18 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 19 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 23 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 24 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 25 My SEA trip - photos update