Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
A Singapore Holiday???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 3 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 4 5 nights in Japan.
- 5 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 11 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 12 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Visa
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai