Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 10 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 11 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 12 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 13 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 14 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 19 First Trip to Japan in August
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai