Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 10 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 3 weeks in Japan
- 13 A first time for everything in Japan
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 16 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 17 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 18 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 19 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 20 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 21 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 22 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 23 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 24 Vietnam Dong
- 25 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018