Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
A Singapore Holiday???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 two free days in Beijing
- 4 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 5 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 10 China in 12 Days
- 11 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 12 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 13 1st Trip to Bali
- 14 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 15 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 16 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 17 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 18 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 19 water villages, shanghai
- 20 language problem in japan
- 21 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 22 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 23 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 24 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 25 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?