Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ EPSON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 13 Trekking outside Sapa
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Ko Kraden hotels
- 21 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods