Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
A Singapore Holiday???
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Wildlife Tour of India
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September