Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September