Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 2 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 7 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 8 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 9 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 10 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 11 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 12 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 13 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 14 Thailand Assistance
- 15 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 20 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 Japan in February