Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 6 Kerala trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand