Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
A Singapore Holiday???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Car, driver and hotels
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Vietnam - Questions
- 7 India
- 8 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 12 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 13 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'