Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Unified Windows Reviews
- 2 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 3 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 4 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 6 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 7 What beach to choose?!?!
- 8 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 9 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 Private guides & drivers in China
- 12 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 15 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 16 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 17 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 18 Traffic in Hanoi
- 19 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 20 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 21 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 22 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 25 India group or private tour?