Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/auralei-serum/
- 4 Visiting China - must be tour
- 5 India Trip Report
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 16 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 20 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??