Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
A Singapore Holiday???
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 7 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 8 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 11 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 14 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 15 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Anyone in Bangkok
- 21 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!