Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip Delayed
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 Month long SE Asia trip
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 10 Cambodia weather
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 14 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 18 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 22 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 23 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove