Have just booked tickets (with turkish airlines?!) for the wife and i to fly to Singapore from 22 December to 4 January.
Had been trying to get back to Thailand but surprisingly enough leaving tickets this late made it just impossibly expensive... So after out New Years in Shanghai last year, we're off to Singapore now!
I've been to Singapore once, for work, about ten years ago.
What should we do?? I imagine spending the full two weeks in the city would be way too much. But would spending say 22 to 26 even bee too long? I've checked prices at ShangriLa and Oriental...
SHould we head off for Malacca? Should we go to Bintan (the Banyan Tree is full-us.. is anywhere else good on Bintan?).
Any tips, ideas, all welcome. For time being all we have is two tickets and we take off next week!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 3 A train ride through Java
- 4 JAPANiCAN.com
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 12 New Delhi - What to see?
- 13 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 14 Travel in Kyushu.
- 15 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 16 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 17 3 weeks itinerary China
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015