I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 3 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 4 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 5 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 6 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 7 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Eating in India
- 10 Trekking in India
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 13 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 14 Sri Lanka plan
- 15 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 16 Vietnam - September 2015
- 17 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 18 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 19 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 20 Private guide and driver for India
- 21 Hong Kong - help please.
- 22 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 23 Where best to stay in Penang
- 24 Hotel in Hanoi
- 25 17-Day Itinerary