I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 3 Phu Quoc
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 8 Requesting Passport Number
- 9 China and Japan help
- 10 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 11 Help! India Visa question....
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Singapore hotel
- 14 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 15 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 16 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?