I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
A Month-By-Month Look At Delhi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 Singapore
- 4 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 5 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 6 India at the end of May
- 7 National Parks - which to choose
- 8 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 9 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 17 Day Itinerary
- 13 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 14 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 15 Asia Tour Companies
- 16 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 17 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 18 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 19 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 20 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 21 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 22 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 23 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 24 singapore accomodation?
- 25 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan