I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 Visa on Arrival
- 6 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 9 Cebu where to stay
- 10 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 11 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 14 Traveling to SE Asia
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &