I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 2 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 5 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 6 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 7 Hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 9 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 10 Myanmar Help
- 11 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 12 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 13 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help
- 15 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 16 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 19 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 20 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 21 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 22 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 23 Khao Lak
- 24 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 25 Khmer people please help me with translation