I have been writing about what Delhi looks and feels like in each month of the year, for the last one year. Given that it is a city that experiences extreme weather conditions in different seasons, there is a lot to say about Delhi in each month. Not just weather, I have touched various aspects like culture, festivals and food, that define a city's character. The Delhi I present is based entirely on my personal experience of the metropolis. Here are links to the 12 blog posts. Hope you enjoy them.
A Month-By-Month Look At Delhi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 8 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Which Putu in Bali????
- 11 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 12 Japan, japan
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 16 Hong Kong restaurants
- 17 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 18 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 19 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 20 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 21 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria