I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 Bali or Fiji
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 7 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 16 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 Destination Bangkok, again
- 19 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 20 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 21 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Favorite travel apps?
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)