I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Traveling to Nepal after earthquake
- 3 Bangalore Beautiful Hot Housewife | Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 7 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 13 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor