I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproductsreview.net/surprize-boxx-hair-serum/
- 2 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 january 31 in colombo
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand