I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 23 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 24 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016