I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 2 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 3 Japan - spending money?
- 4 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 5 Nepal
- 6 two free days in Beijing
- 7 China in 12 Days
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 10 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 11 1st Trip to Bali
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 17 water villages, shanghai
- 18 language problem in japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 20 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 21 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 22 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 23 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 24 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 25 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company