I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ben Thanh Market
- 2 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 Trekking outside Sapa
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 13 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Go to Pai or not?
- 17 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 18 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 19 Thai Island Itinerary
- 20 Thailand
- 21 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 22 Asian Pillows
- 23 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 24 North Korea Day Trip
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations