I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 3 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 4 [Discownt.com] 50% + 73% Coupon Tradition Designer Handbag
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 9 beaches in Thailand
- 10 Krabi island tours
- 11 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 12 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed