I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 2 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 3 Driving in Japan
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 6 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 7 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 8 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 11 First time trip to Japan questions
- 12 Laos in the end of June
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 17 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 18 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 19 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 22 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 23 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 24 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 25 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan