I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What goes into the making of a "Singapore Girl"?
- 2 Kerala trip
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please