I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 9 Beach selection in Thailand
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 India - 2 Days only
- 13 Burma river cruise
- 14 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company