I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 2 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 2nd location on the beach
- 6 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 7 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 8 Thailand - Food recos
- 9 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 Thailand Hotel
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 14 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 vietnam and laos
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 23 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 24 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 25 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita