I'm just getting very excited about visiting North Korea when I learned moments ago that Malaysian actually don't need a visa to visit North Korea (source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_North_Korea#Visa).
Now, does that mean I can just buy a ticket and hop on a train, or plane, from Beijing to Pyongyang without involving any travel agency like KoryoTours?
Basically, I'm totally clueless how to proceed from knowing the fact 'Malaysia don't need visa to North Korea' to actually get myself in Pyongyang's soil. I'd greatly appreciate if y'all would provide guidance and info about that for me.
A Malaysian wants to visit North Korea from Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 First time to srilanka
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 where can i find replica handbags
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 12 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 13 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female