What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://18.104.22.168
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N0W : KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 ANTIVIRUS FIXED 24*7
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Terracotta Warriors
- 4 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days