What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://18.104.22.168
A free trip to Korea "World Homestay Festival"
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent female traveller
- 2 Tour company practices
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 6 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 10 Help! Which to choose?
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 North Vietnam Again!
- 13 Passport Safety
- 14 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 15 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Mt Aso Eruption
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India