What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://126.96.36.199
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 2 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 3 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Totally unprepared
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??