What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://184.108.40.206
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인천건마【인천오피】인천안마[bfhole2.com]【인천오피】「인천안마
- 2 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 5 food has a different meaning for everyone
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan GTG, early April
- 18 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 25 Taiwan confusion..