What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://18.104.22.168
A free trip to Korea "World Homestay Festival"
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Best Taiwan Sites
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Driving in Laos
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo