What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://188.8.131.52
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa