What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://22.214.171.124
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 10 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 15 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 16 India Trip Report
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 20 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 23 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road