What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://184.108.40.206
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 5 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 14 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 17 Hoi An in December?
- 18 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 19 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 20 Passport for Indonesia
- 21 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 22 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 23 Is this crazy?
- 24 Dollar traveller cheques
- 25 Jews in China. Who knew?