What ? The first World Homestay Festival!!
Where ? in South Korea, ancient nation with a long history and proud tradition and a
fascinating blend of the old and new. (Seoul, Pusan, Kwangju and more)
When ? From 5th to July 9th 1999.
It will be the great chance for people outside Korea to visit Korea. Definitely they will have a unique, culturally-rich travel experience in Korea. I would like to let more people know about this. The host of this festival provide accommodation(of course,
homestay), meals, and all other expenses during their stay in Korea for the festival
The only thing they have to pay is for their own flight tickets, nothing else. In
addition, special souvenir will be given. This time, they will be introduced to daily
life, interpersonal relationships, so many interesting cultural events, festival,
attractions and warm Korean hospitality so that they'll get to know something about
Korea after the festival. It will be taken place throughout the whole country. As you
know, one of the best ways to get involved in the culture of a foreign country is to
live with its family while staying there.
There's no special requirements. Anybody interested in Homestay and in Korea
should be welcome to join in.
Tel : +82-62-511-7142
URL : http://220.127.116.11
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 Castle & King tour operator review
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 7 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 First trip to Japan
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 What beach to choose?!?!
- 12 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 13 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 14 Singapore or Bali
- 15 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 RHK'S Spring trip
- 18 Hotels in Beijing
- 19 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 20 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 23 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 24 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 25 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help