I did a search & found some good info but have a couple of questions on tipping in India. If we have a specific driver for a couple of weeks do you tend to tip at the end of the time? We will of course only be tipping if a good job is done! Very roughly can you give me an idea of the size of tip that should be given someone on another post suggested about 200Rsper day was appropriate amount ifeverything went well does this sound like a sort of OK figure??? Just want to try & get a perspective on things. Thanks in advance for any info.
A Dreaded Tipping Question.....India
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 6 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 independent travel in India
- 9 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 10 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Magical India
- 13 geisha performance
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.