I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
9 PM arrival in Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 8 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 9 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 10 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 11 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 12 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 My SEA trip - photos update
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening