I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
9 PM arrival in Narita
- 1 India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 introduce myself
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 12 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 13 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 16 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 17 Magical India
- 18 geisha performance
- 19 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 20 Trip report China
- 21 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 22 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 23 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 24 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 25 Car Parking at Uno Port