I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary