I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 India help needed
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 16 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 21 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 22 Trekking outside Sapa
- 23 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 24 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 25 Need help filling out my itinerary