I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Shopping
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 4 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 Travel Itenary
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 10 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 11 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 12 japan itenirary help
- 13 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 14 Is this crazy?
- 15 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 16 thai baht allowance
- 17 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 20 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Japan & WiFi
- 23 Bali airport transportation
- 24 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 25 Halong Bay cruise