I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Passport
- 13 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.