I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 15 Travel India solo
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 19 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 20 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?