I am thinking about transfer options from Narita to Tokyo (Sheraton Miyako Hotel). We will be arriving on an ANA flight, which is due to land in Terminal 1 at 9 PM. My understanding is that the best option for getting directly to our hotel would be the airport limo bus. However, the last one seems to depart at 9:40 PM. Is there any way we would be able to catch that??
I imagine the next best option would be the Narita Express to Shinagawa (switch to the JR Yamanote line to Meguro, from where the hotel offers a free shuttle bus). But again, the last NEX seems to be 9:44 PM.
After that I guess we are left with the Keisei to Nippori to JR Yamanote all the way round to Meguro.
What time do you think we can reasonably be through passport control, baggage claim, etc? Am I missing any better option?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan