I am planning a trip to India with a 9-hr layover in Singapore, but I don't know what to do in Singapore. Are the free tours out of Changi worth doing? Should we head out on our own, and if so, where should we go? It's during the day, so the night safari is out. Thanks in advance.
9 hr layover in Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 5 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Visit To Goa
- 16 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 17 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 18 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 19 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint