Following a 4-day business meeting in Singapore, my wife and I will have 9 days to vacation in the region. Our vacation days will be September 3-11, 2004. We are experienced international travelers, but this will be our first trip to Asia. Please help us with suggestions on how to make the most of our vacation time. We will not have any time to see the city during the business portion of the trip. We want to enjoy Singapore, but we also want to see some of the other areas this region has to offer. Our interests when traveling include history and archaeology, architecture and design, art and culture, food (of course!), and nature. We're not really beach people, but we enjoy sailing and snorkeling very much. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
9 Days! What to Do?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 4 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 5 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 6 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 7 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 8 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 9 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Visit To Goa
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 15 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 16 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application