Following a 4-day business meeting in Singapore, my wife and I will have 9 days to vacation in the region. Our vacation days will be September 3-11, 2004. We are experienced international travelers, but this will be our first trip to Asia. Please help us with suggestions on how to make the most of our vacation time. We will not have any time to see the city during the business portion of the trip. We want to enjoy Singapore, but we also want to see some of the other areas this region has to offer. Our interests when traveling include history and archaeology, architecture and design, art and culture, food (of course!), and nature. We're not really beach people, but we enjoy sailing and snorkeling very much. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
9 Days! What to Do?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Nepal
- 5 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 14 1st time Japan - solo female
- 15 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 16 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 Odyssey unlimited
- 21 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 22 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 23 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!