My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
9 days in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 7 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 How safe is Delhi/India
- 12 Malaria
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport