My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the renovation of the owners who
- 2 Wood characteristics of solid wood flooring
- 3 qualified wood floor
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Datong in Winter
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 13 haneda hotel
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 16 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 17 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 18 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake