My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
9 days in Hong Kong
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 7 water delivery and water dispenser
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 11 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome