My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 4 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 5 Lodge in Borneo
- 6 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 7 China and Japan help
- 8 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 9 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 10 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 11 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 12 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 Requesting Passport Number
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 19 Phu Quoc
- 20 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 21 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 22 Help! India Visa question....
- 23 Singapore hotel
- 24 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 25 Indonesia in February/rainy season