My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 2 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 3 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 4 Passport for Indonesia
- 5 Fabric shops in India
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 Bali airport transportation
- 8 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 23 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam