My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 january 31 in colombo
- 2 Serendipity Srilanka
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 8 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 New Thai Visa
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 3 weeks in Japan
- 16 A first time for everything in Japan
- 17 India Tour Companies
- 18 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 19 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 20 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 21 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 22 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 23 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 24 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 25 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.