My husband and I will be spending 9 or so days in Hong Kong starting January 14th. I've read (& printed out) all of Cicerone's incredibly informative posts about where to eat, where to hike, and how to hang out like a local.
But I'm just curious to see if anyone else has recommendations for siteseeing and activities. What about Hong Kong Disneyland? Is it worth a visit? (I've never been to any Disney anywhere). Any truly unique Hong Kong experiences that we simply must do? We're both young and fit, love the outdoors, love the arts, and love to eat!
Thanks in advance for your help!
9 days in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 Connaught Place
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 My SEA trip - photos update
- 8 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 9 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 12 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening