We have an 8 hr layover in singapore from 1:00 to 9:00. Any suggestions? Can't go sightseeing in the middle of the nite. Is there someplace we could rest and wash up?
8 hr layover singapore airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 4 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 5 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 6 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 9 Help re. Visa.
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 12 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 13 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 14 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 15 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 16 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 17 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 18 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 19 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 22 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 23 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 24 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 25 Bangkok and Manila