My family and I 2adults and 17 yo and 20 yo are transiting in Hong Kong July 15 2014 on our way home to Australia. Is there enough time to go into Hong Kong and if so what would you recommend as an itinerary? We will arrive at 3.45 pm and our flight is at 11.55pm that same night. Our luggage will be checked through to our final destination so we should only have hand luggage...is there a place at the airport to store this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
8 hours in Hong Kong what to do
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 15 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 16 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 17 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 18 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 19 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Kyushu rail pass
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 25 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids