My family and I 2adults and 17 yo and 20 yo are transiting in Hong Kong July 15 2014 on our way home to Australia. Is there enough time to go into Hong Kong and if so what would you recommend as an itinerary? We will arrive at 3.45 pm and our flight is at 11.55pm that same night. Our luggage will be checked through to our final destination so we should only have hand luggage...is there a place at the airport to store this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
8 hours in Hong Kong what to do
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Odyssey unlimited
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!