Hi. I will be in Hong Kong from 7am till 3pm on the 30th of July 2012 (Sunday). I was wondering whether it will be worth it for me to visit Hong Kong's Disneyland or there are other alternative places that I should go and visit. I am a 22 year old guy, heading for Malaysia. I'll be in Hong Kong for transit. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks!
8 hours in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 6 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 9 What I like about Mumbai
- 10 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 11 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 12 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 13 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 17 Indian visa
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 25 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?