Hi. I will be in Hong Kong from 7am till 3pm on the 30th of July 2012 (Sunday). I was wondering whether it will be worth it for me to visit Hong Kong's Disneyland or there are other alternative places that I should go and visit. I am a 22 year old guy, heading for Malaysia. I'll be in Hong Kong for transit. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks!
8 hours in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bespoke tailoring services
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 10 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 13 How safe is Delhi/India
- 14 Malaria
- 15 Vietnam and coffee
- 16 I'm going to Japan!
- 17 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 18 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Cherry blossom
- 21 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 22 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 23 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Calling all Boracay experts!