In January 2012 I will have a 7ish hour layover from 5:15AM to 12:10pm on a Saturday. Are there any quick tours leaving from the airport or suggested ways to kill time? I am interested in leaving the airport for about 3 hours. Though unlikely, I thought I'd ask, instead of just assuming I had to sit and meditate for 7 hours to pass time. Thanks!
7 hours layover in Korea (ICN) ways to kill time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia