In January 2012 I will have a 7ish hour layover from 5:15AM to 12:10pm on a Saturday. Are there any quick tours leaving from the airport or suggested ways to kill time? I am interested in leaving the airport for about 3 hours. Though unlikely, I thought I'd ask, instead of just assuming I had to sit and meditate for 7 hours to pass time. Thanks!
7 hours layover in Korea (ICN) ways to kill time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 8 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Myanmar - some questions
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas