Hey -- I have a 7-hour layover in OSAKA, and I arrive at 5 p.m., and leave at 1:25 a.m. I was wondering if anyone knew how far the airport is from the downtown area, and if it would be uncomplicated to leave the airport for a few hours? I know, sometimes, between checking in and travel. . . . it is not easy to leave the airport on a layover! Also, any recommenations for something to do that night -- a nice mid-price (or high-medium) restaurant or bar where I can go on my own? Maybe there is a neat part of town I could check out for a few hours?
7 hour layover in Osaka -- what to do?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 2 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 3 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 4 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 9 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 10 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 11 Indian Visa
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 14 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 17 First time in Japan
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 20 Heyloo Hampi
- 21 Southern India
- 22 Bangkok - November 2014
- 23 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?