I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Osaka shopping
- 3 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Penang
- 9 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 17 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 20 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 21 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 22 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 23 India
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July