I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 2 3 weeks in Japan
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia