I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Capsule hotels
- 6 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 7 a year in burma
- 8 Chengdu and Beijing
- 9 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 10 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 11 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 12 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 13 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 14 Vaccinations
- 15 Borneo forest fires
- 16 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 17 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 20 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 21 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 22 Bridge players Beware!!
- 23 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 24 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period