I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 17 Taiwan confusion..
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 20 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 21 Laos- two weeks in January
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!