I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 2 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 3 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 15 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 16 Hoi An in December?
- 17 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 18 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 19 Passport for Indonesia
- 20 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 21 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 22 Is this crazy?
- 23 Dollar traveller cheques
- 24 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 25 India help with where to go