I'm from China and recently me and my friends (some girls) are planning a trip to Nepal in October 1st from Guilin, China, and wondering which part of this country to visit and what to see, kinda interested in temples and culture there, so might spend a week or so. We have never been to Nepal before. Do we need to join a group or get someone make the itinerary for us or if it's better just go with the flows? what do we need to pack ? Is it safe for girls to travel in there? Does anyone has been there have any suggestions?
7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 2nd location on the beach
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 Thailand - Food recos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 9 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Laos for the backpacker
- 11 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 12 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 13 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 14 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 15 Thailand Hotel
- 16 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 17 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 vietnam and laos
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 25 5 nights in Japan.