We are two senior travelers from Sweden, wanting to go to Vietnam this year. We wish to go with a tour service, but don't know whether to go with a package tour which includes all activities and services or separate day tours. Can someone tell us the pros and cons and some recommendations if possible in Vietnam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Short trip to Myanmar
- 13 ATMs in Japan
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 Mandalay questions
- 20 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 21 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff