We are two senior travelers from Sweden, wanting to go to Vietnam this year. We wish to go with a tour service, but don't know whether to go with a package tour which includes all activities and services or separate day tours. Can someone tell us the pros and cons and some recommendations if possible in Vietnam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 3 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Hotel Chang Mai
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Beach hotel Thailand
- 10 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 Sim cards and adaptors
- 14 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Sri Lanka Visa
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 Place to stay Hue
- 19 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 20 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 21 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 22 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks