We are two senior travelers from Sweden, wanting to go to Vietnam this year. We wish to go with a tour service, but don't know whether to go with a package tour which includes all activities and services or separate day tours. Can someone tell us the pros and cons and some recommendations if possible in Vietnam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 3 New way explore in Saigon
- 4 Planning for India - comments please
- 5 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 shanghai for 4 days
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 14 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip