I'm Chelsea, 22, from the UK,
looking to travel to Asia Dec 2013 for 6 months
I will be travelling with my partner,
have already travelled Australia, last year, completely blew my money as ridiculously expensive, so my thoughts turned to Asia.
I'm looking at being in Bangkok for Christmas and then travelling onward but would like to spend a lot of time in Thailand, I know there is a rule of no more than 90 days in 180 day period, but other travelling websites have mentioned travellers having 3 x 60 day visas,
if anyone could shed any light on this would be brilliant
as I was looking to first of all spend about 4 months in Thailand, I really want to immerse myself in the culture of the country.
I'm also looking to travel to Malaysia & Singapore, possible Indonesia, but I'm not sure how expensive that will be as kind find much evidence of backpackers travelling that route.
thinking Cambodia, Vietnam & possibly Laos, was maybe thinking India, but was unsure as I only have 6 months,
I wanted to start and end in Thailand,
wondered if anyone else had done a trip anything like this? or if that had any thoughts or tips for me?
we've decided to only take one bigger backpack and one normal size, this way valuables will always be kept on us if travelling by bus etc. as I've heard from friends and other sites they often have to be put on top, or at the back out of sight.
Thanks is advance, Look forward to hearing from you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노❤*•❤ KOO28.COM ❤*•❤빅브라더카지노
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 라이브카지노⚖《 BOO54.com 》라이브카지노
- 4 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 5 생방송카지노▼《 BOO54.com 》생방송카지노
- 6 Life Before Work Tours
- 7 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 11 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 12 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 13 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 14 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 15 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 Ha Giang or SaPa