I'm Chelsea, 22, from the UK,
looking to travel to Asia Dec 2013 for 6 months
I will be travelling with my partner,
have already travelled Australia, last year, completely blew my money as ridiculously expensive, so my thoughts turned to Asia.
I'm looking at being in Bangkok for Christmas and then travelling onward but would like to spend a lot of time in Thailand, I know there is a rule of no more than 90 days in 180 day period, but other travelling websites have mentioned travellers having 3 x 60 day visas,
if anyone could shed any light on this would be brilliant
as I was looking to first of all spend about 4 months in Thailand, I really want to immerse myself in the culture of the country.
I'm also looking to travel to Malaysia & Singapore, possible Indonesia, but I'm not sure how expensive that will be as kind find much evidence of backpackers travelling that route.
thinking Cambodia, Vietnam & possibly Laos, was maybe thinking India, but was unsure as I only have 6 months,
I wanted to start and end in Thailand,
wondered if anyone else had done a trip anything like this? or if that had any thoughts or tips for me?
we've decided to only take one bigger backpack and one normal size, this way valuables will always be kept on us if travelling by bus etc. as I've heard from friends and other sites they often have to be put on top, or at the back out of sight.
Thanks is advance, Look forward to hearing from you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공게임 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 2 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 3 is this a good travel plan?
- 4 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 Phenom Penh
- 7 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 8 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 9 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 One day in Saigon
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Bali private driver recommendation
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 The Indian money crunch.
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Kerala trip