I'm Chelsea, 22, from the UK,
looking to travel to Asia Dec 2013 for 6 months
I will be travelling with my partner,
have already travelled Australia, last year, completely blew my money as ridiculously expensive, so my thoughts turned to Asia.
I'm looking at being in Bangkok for Christmas and then travelling onward but would like to spend a lot of time in Thailand, I know there is a rule of no more than 90 days in 180 day period, but other travelling websites have mentioned travellers having 3 x 60 day visas,
if anyone could shed any light on this would be brilliant
as I was looking to first of all spend about 4 months in Thailand, I really want to immerse myself in the culture of the country.
I'm also looking to travel to Malaysia & Singapore, possible Indonesia, but I'm not sure how expensive that will be as kind find much evidence of backpackers travelling that route.
thinking Cambodia, Vietnam & possibly Laos, was maybe thinking India, but was unsure as I only have 6 months,
I wanted to start and end in Thailand,
wondered if anyone else had done a trip anything like this? or if that had any thoughts or tips for me?
we've decided to only take one bigger backpack and one normal size, this way valuables will always be kept on us if travelling by bus etc. as I've heard from friends and other sites they often have to be put on top, or at the back out of sight.
Thanks is advance, Look forward to hearing from you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 명품바카라ん≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 월드스타카지노ぅ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 3 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 8 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 9 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 10 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 11 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 12 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 13 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 14 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 17 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 18 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 19 Buying jewelry in India
- 20 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 21 Chiang Mai
- 22 Phuket Weather
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?