We are planning to spend Christmas in Phuket with our two kids (7 years old) and looking for things to do. We will be in a resort around Karon beach and prefer quieter beaches.
We will rent a car from the airport for the duration of our stay.
We might plan a day trip to Phi-Phi pr Phang-Nga Bay by boat. I hear that Phang-Nga is lot more scenic than Phi-Phi. Is this true.
Could you suggest some good boat tour operators which do not tend to overload their boats. I heard Simba is good.
Also considering Fantasea land - is it worth it or a bit over-hyped?
Any other place you would suggest with kids- nature, wildlife etc. I heard there are elephant safaris there as well.
Suggestions most appreciated.
6 days in Phuket in Dec with 2 kids - suggestions pls
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Japan in December
- 5 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 6 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 India Add-on
- 10 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 20 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 India, What Can I Say!
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang