We are planning to spend Christmas in Phuket with our two kids (7 years old) and looking for things to do. We will be in a resort around Karon beach and prefer quieter beaches.
We will rent a car from the airport for the duration of our stay.
We might plan a day trip to Phi-Phi pr Phang-Nga Bay by boat. I hear that Phang-Nga is lot more scenic than Phi-Phi. Is this true.
Could you suggest some good boat tour operators which do not tend to overload their boats. I heard Simba is good.
Also considering Fantasea land - is it worth it or a bit over-hyped?
Any other place you would suggest with kids- nature, wildlife etc. I heard there are elephant safaris there as well.
Suggestions most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 3 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 10 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 India visa for new passport
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Serendipity Srilanka
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels