We are planning to spend Christmas in Phuket with our two kids (7 years old) and looking for things to do. We will be in a resort around Karon beach and prefer quieter beaches.
We will rent a car from the airport for the duration of our stay.
We might plan a day trip to Phi-Phi pr Phang-Nga Bay by boat. I hear that Phang-Nga is lot more scenic than Phi-Phi. Is this true.
Could you suggest some good boat tour operators which do not tend to overload their boats. I heard Simba is good.
Also considering Fantasea land - is it worth it or a bit over-hyped?
Any other place you would suggest with kids- nature, wildlife etc. I heard there are elephant safaris there as well.
Suggestions most appreciated.
6 days in Phuket in Dec with 2 kids - suggestions pls
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Suggestion for Bali
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh