We are planning to spend Christmas in Phuket with our two kids (7 years old) and looking for things to do. We will be in a resort around Karon beach and prefer quieter beaches.
We will rent a car from the airport for the duration of our stay.
We might plan a day trip to Phi-Phi pr Phang-Nga Bay by boat. I hear that Phang-Nga is lot more scenic than Phi-Phi. Is this true.
Could you suggest some good boat tour operators which do not tend to overload their boats. I heard Simba is good.
Also considering Fantasea land - is it worth it or a bit over-hyped?
Any other place you would suggest with kids- nature, wildlife etc. I heard there are elephant safaris there as well.
Suggestions most appreciated.
6 days in Phuket in Dec with 2 kids - suggestions pls
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a product but for misleading ancillary claim like it's a100
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 4 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 15 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 18 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 19 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 20 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 21 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 22 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 23 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan