I am currently planning my 1st trip to Japan. MARCH 2016 I welcome and appreciate any suggestions/help with my itinerary.
Namba/Osaka/Nara 4 days
Kyoto/ Uji/Arashiyama 10 days
Nagoya 3 days
Hiroshima/ Miyajima 2days
then home to NYC
Is this a logical order for a 5 weeks span? the labeled days are places that I have booked accommodations for. I plan to get the 21 days JR pass, I would have to wait 2 weeks until I can activate it, which is okay since i'll be in kyoto for 10 days.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 2 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?