I am currently planning my 1st trip to Japan. MARCH 2016 I welcome and appreciate any suggestions/help with my itinerary.
Namba/Osaka/Nara 4 days
Kyoto/ Uji/Arashiyama 10 days
Nagoya 3 days
Hiroshima/ Miyajima 2days
then home to NYC
Is this a logical order for a 5 weeks span? the labeled days are places that I have booked accommodations for. I plan to get the 21 days JR pass, I would have to wait 2 weeks until I can activate it, which is okay since i'll be in kyoto for 10 days.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 November, March, June... Japan?
- 5 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 6 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 7 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 8 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 9 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 14 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 15 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 16 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 17 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary