If you had only 5 nights in Kerala what would you do?
We are not in need of wildlife sightings. Thinking 2 nights fort Cochin (as 1st night we will arrive late from Singapore) and then 2 nights Kumarakom. We have an extra night to play with...would you extend Kumarakom and maybe do an overnight houseboat? I worry there is not much to do for 3 days in Kumarakom. We like some relaxation and service at hotel but we also like to explore areas, shop and eat and see local culture.
Other thought would be to fly from Singapore to Chennai and do 5 nights in that area...still need to research this more. Thinking Maybe 2 nights chennai then 1 night Mahabalipuram and 2 nights pondicherry and then fly out.
We go to Delhi....and more adventure awaits.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 2 Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT d*j
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 base bangkok or manilla
- 6 Change my Itinerary?
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Christmas in the Alps
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 24 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel