If you had only 5 nights in Kerala what would you do?
We are not in need of wildlife sightings. Thinking 2 nights fort Cochin (as 1st night we will arrive late from Singapore) and then 2 nights Kumarakom. We have an extra night to play with...would you extend Kumarakom and maybe do an overnight houseboat? I worry there is not much to do for 3 days in Kumarakom. We like some relaxation and service at hotel but we also like to explore areas, shop and eat and see local culture.
Other thought would be to fly from Singapore to Chennai and do 5 nights in that area...still need to research this more. Thinking Maybe 2 nights chennai then 1 night Mahabalipuram and 2 nights pondicherry and then fly out.
We go to Delhi....and more adventure awaits.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/muscle-force-fx/
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Indonesia travel agent
- 10 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 11 A beach of choice on Samui
- 12 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 13 Bangkok Taxis
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 16 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 17 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 18 A month in central Asia
- 19 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 22 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 favorite activities in krabi area
- 25 itinerary help for cambodia and laos