If you had only 5 nights in Kerala what would you do?
We are not in need of wildlife sightings. Thinking 2 nights fort Cochin (as 1st night we will arrive late from Singapore) and then 2 nights Kumarakom. We have an extra night to play with...would you extend Kumarakom and maybe do an overnight houseboat? I worry there is not much to do for 3 days in Kumarakom. We like some relaxation and service at hotel but we also like to explore areas, shop and eat and see local culture.
Other thought would be to fly from Singapore to Chennai and do 5 nights in that area...still need to research this more. Thinking Maybe 2 nights chennai then 1 night Mahabalipuram and 2 nights pondicherry and then fly out.
We go to Delhi....and more adventure awaits.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 2 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 SE Asia in December/January
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?