If you had only 5 nights in Kerala what would you do?
We are not in need of wildlife sightings. Thinking 2 nights fort Cochin (as 1st night we will arrive late from Singapore) and then 2 nights Kumarakom. We have an extra night to play with...would you extend Kumarakom and maybe do an overnight houseboat? I worry there is not much to do for 3 days in Kumarakom. We like some relaxation and service at hotel but we also like to explore areas, shop and eat and see local culture.
Other thought would be to fly from Singapore to Chennai and do 5 nights in that area...still need to research this more. Thinking Maybe 2 nights chennai then 1 night Mahabalipuram and 2 nights pondicherry and then fly out.
We go to Delhi....and more adventure awaits.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 2 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 3 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 10 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 11 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 12 Singapore weather in August/September
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 15 First time going abroad
- 16 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Backpacking on a budget
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 22 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 23 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 24 electric plug
- 25 Day trips from Sapporo