I have 5 hours between flights is it possible to visit The Po Lin Buddha and take the skyrail and still have time to return to the airport for my onward flight, I am staying in Hong Kong for 2 nights on my return flight to the U.K.
5 hours in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 2 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 3 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 6 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 11 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 14 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 15 Bangkok and Manila
- 16 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 17 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 16 days in Vietnam
- 20 Guide in Bagan?
- 21 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 22 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 23 Dentist
- 24 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 25 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that