Hi, hope you guys might able to help me. I will be going to Thailand in March with a friend . We only have 5 days and is it enough to see Bangkok and Phuket? I was thinking more like 2-3 days in Bangkok and 1 day by the beach in villa or bungalow relaxing. I usually enjoy traveling independently than over tours. Since we only have 5 days traveling independently could be waste of time especially when your are lost or deciding where to go. If any of you have done tours or private guides which company or who could you recommend. Thanks!
5 Days to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 5 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 12 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 13 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia