Hi, hope you guys might able to help me. I will be going to Thailand in March with a friend . We only have 5 days and is it enough to see Bangkok and Phuket? I was thinking more like 2-3 days in Bangkok and 1 day by the beach in villa or bungalow relaxing. I usually enjoy traveling independently than over tours. Since we only have 5 days traveling independently could be waste of time especially when your are lost or deciding where to go. If any of you have done tours or private guides which company or who could you recommend. Thanks!
5 Days to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?