Hi, hope you guys might able to help me. I will be going to Thailand in March with a friend . We only have 5 days and is it enough to see Bangkok and Phuket? I was thinking more like 2-3 days in Bangkok and 1 day by the beach in villa or bungalow relaxing. I usually enjoy traveling independently than over tours. Since we only have 5 days traveling independently could be waste of time especially when your are lost or deciding where to go. If any of you have done tours or private guides which company or who could you recommend. Thanks!
5 Days to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 10 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 6 full days in Yagoon
- 13 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 16 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 22 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 25 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao