I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
5 Days in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 12 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 13 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 India, What Can I Say!
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 21 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 22 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 23 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 24 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?