I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
5 Days in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 2 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 3 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 4 China trip - 15 nights
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 10 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 14 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 15 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 19 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 20 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 21 Japan in July?
- 22 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?