I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 17-Day Itinerary
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Eating in India
- 4 Trekking in India
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 7 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 8 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 9 Need Help for the itinerary
- 10 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 11 India On Arrival Visa
- 12 vietnam transportation
- 13 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 14 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 15 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 12 days in Japan
- 18 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 19 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 20 Tigerwalah Experience
- 21 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 22 Where best to stay in Penang
- 23 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 24 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 25 Beaches closest to Rajasthan