I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 2 months in Indonesia
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 8 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Japanese art
- 21 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 22 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?