I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
5 Days in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 6 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 7 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 8 Help re. Visa.
- 9 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 10 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 11 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 12 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 13 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 16 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 17 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 18 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 19 Bangkok and Manila
- 20 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 16 days in Vietnam
- 24 Guide in Bagan?
- 25 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi