I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
5 Days in Tokyo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 2 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 3 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 4 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 10 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 11 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 12 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 13 Writers Needed for Japan
- 14 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 17 Bali Help
- 18 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 19 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 20 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 National Parks - which to choose
- 24 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 25 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!