I am travelling with an 11 year old boy to Tokyo for 5 days in late March. We are planning on a one day excursion out of Tokyo but the rest in town. We are relatively adventurous and well traveled. Any suggested itineraries? Thanks a million in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 5 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 6 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 7 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 8 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 9 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 10 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 11 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 16 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 20 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 21 Buying jewelry in India
- 22 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 23 Chiang Mai
- 24 Phuket Weather
- 25 hanoi eats