We live in Abu Dhabi and we want to take the kids for a 5 night break but I'm lost. There are so many places to consider such asThailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka (which is very high on my personal list but with children?) and many more.
Neither of us have been to any of these places and we want to avoid large cities. I prefer to stay in one place since we only have 5 nights.
I need to be pointed to the right direction to start my research.
Thanks a lot
5 day trip to Asia with kids, recommendations please
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 3 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 7 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 8 Bali in begging of July
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 11 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 12 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 16 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 17 china
- 18 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 23 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 24 New airport in Mumbai
- 25 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming