We live in Abu Dhabi and we want to take the kids for a 5 night break but I'm lost. There are so many places to consider such asThailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka (which is very high on my personal list but with children?) and many more.
Neither of us have been to any of these places and we want to avoid large cities. I prefer to stay in one place since we only have 5 nights.
I need to be pointed to the right direction to start my research.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline ROADRUNNER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer