We live in Abu Dhabi and we want to take the kids for a 5 night break but I'm lost. There are so many places to consider such asThailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka (which is very high on my personal list but with children?) and many more.
Neither of us have been to any of these places and we want to avoid large cities. I prefer to stay in one place since we only have 5 nights.
I need to be pointed to the right direction to start my research.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 2 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 5 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 15 India E Tourist Visa
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 18 New Travelor
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 21 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 23 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!