My mother is coming to Korea for a month in November. We are thinking of hopping out of Seoul for 5-7 days while the G20 summit is here. She's happy to sightsee for part of the day, but she appreciates a terrific spa treatment and a nice dinner in the evening is a must. We will also be traveling with my 8 month old. So, maybe a smaller city with sights that can be seen in blocks of 2 hours?
Any ideas would be so welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 My visit to Cambodia
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 8 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 11 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 17 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 18 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 19 Gutted!
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 My visit to Lao
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 23 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 24 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires