My mother is coming to Korea for a month in November. We are thinking of hopping out of Seoul for 5-7 days while the G20 summit is here. She's happy to sightsee for part of the day, but she appreciates a terrific spa treatment and a nice dinner in the evening is a must. We will also be traveling with my 8 month old. So, maybe a smaller city with sights that can be seen in blocks of 2 hours?
Any ideas would be so welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Laos planning.
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Japan - costs
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Japan Rail Pass
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Sri Lanka May
- 20 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 21 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 24 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 25 One night in Osaka