My mother is coming to Korea for a month in November. We are thinking of hopping out of Seoul for 5-7 days while the G20 summit is here. She's happy to sightsee for part of the day, but she appreciates a terrific spa treatment and a nice dinner in the evening is a must. We will also be traveling with my 8 month old. So, maybe a smaller city with sights that can be seen in blocks of 2 hours?
Any ideas would be so welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 4 Phuket
- 5 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 6 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 9 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 10 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 11 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 12 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 16 Beautiful location for painting
- 17 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 18 Train Travel in Thailand
- 19 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 20 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 24 Hotels in Krabi area
- 25 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan