I am a woman living Mumbai and wanted to plan a short, 5-day trip with friends to a location that will not see heavy rainfall in the last week of June. Looking for pleasant weather, some sightseeing/activities, great food. Not Goa.
Please help, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testo-black-xt/
- 2 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 6 Bali & Singapore in October
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 9 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 10 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 11 Booking on the fly
- 12 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 13 Tea estates of Munnar
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 16 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 20 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 21 like my food
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions