my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area