my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 4 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 10 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 12 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 13 Lodge in Borneo
- 14 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 15 China and Japan help
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 18 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 19 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 20 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 21 Requesting Passport Number
- 22 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Phu Quoc
- 25 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip