my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 4 CNX late arrival?
- 5 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.