my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 7 Taxis in Yangon
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 10 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 Shanghai Tailor?
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Best of Koh Tao
- 15 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 Studying yoga in India
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 20 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 21 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 What to leave out of itinerary (and adjunct questions)?