my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 3 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 4 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 5 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 6 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 7 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 8 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 13 Japan in February
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...