my name is Stijn 22 years old and i am planning to visit myanmar this summer (June).
Nobody is able to join me because of school/work etc. So i was wondering if some of you have experince with traveling on their own through myanmar and are willing to share their experience.
When i think of traveling on my own through myanmar a couple of questions came up:
- are there a lot of people traveling in this country in June?
- is there a popular route through myanmar? so its easy to meet new people who go the same direction.
-and if you dont meet anyone suitable for travelling together, how is myanmar on your own?
hope somebody can help me with these questions so i can decide wheter i will go on this adventure on my one or wait for a couple of years for someone from home who will join me .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 2 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 3 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 4 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Some notes about South Korea
- 15 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Made the Jump!
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 passport visa ques.
- 20 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 21 In Seoul for one day
- 22 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 23 A great trip in India
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??