We are starting to plan an India trip and would like some feedback about a portion of the trip in/around Udaipur
We would like to take advantage of a hotel offer, and this would invlove 4 nights in Udaipur
We would arrive early pm on the first day and leave early on the last
I think there is enough to see and do
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 In Seoul for one day
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 India help with where to go
- 11 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 13 Taxis in Yangon
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 16 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 17 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 18 Shanghai Tailor?
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?