We are starting to plan an India trip and would like some feedback about a portion of the trip in/around Udaipur
We would like to take advantage of a hotel offer, and this would invlove 4 nights in Udaipur
We would arrive early pm on the first day and leave early on the last
I think there is enough to see and do
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 2 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 3 Amakusa island help
- 4 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 5 Japan Trip Delayed
- 6 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 11 Month long SE Asia trip
- 12 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 13 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 14 Cambodia weather
- 15 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia