We are starting to plan an India trip and would like some feedback about a portion of the trip in/around Udaipur
We would like to take advantage of a hotel offer, and this would invlove 4 nights in Udaipur
We would arrive early pm on the first day and leave early on the last
I think there is enough to see and do
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on riding elephants
- 2 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 3 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 4 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 5 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 8 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 9 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 15 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 16 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 17 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 18 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 19 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 20 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 21 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 22 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 23 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 24 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 25 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...