I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. I've arranged the main part of the trip through Discovery Borneo.
I wonder if anyone has tips of things to see in the one afternoon/evening I have in Balikpapan. And any tips on what to bring that will make the trip more comfortable?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 4 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 5 Touristy Thailand
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 8 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 9 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 10 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 11 Myanmar tour companies
- 12 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 3 weeks in Japan
- 16 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 21 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 22 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 23 A first time for everything in Japan
- 24 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide
- 25 Outlet Adapter Plugs For Sri Lanka And India
4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey