I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. I've arranged the main part of the trip through Discovery Borneo.
I wonder if anyone has tips of things to see in the one afternoon/evening I have in Balikpapan. And any tips on what to bring that will make the trip more comfortable?
4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 1 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 2 1 week Philippines
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Japan: best time to go?
- 6 Magical India
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 9 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 13 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 cell phone in india
- 19 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 20 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 21 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 22 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 23 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?