I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. I've arranged the main part of the trip through Discovery Borneo.
I wonder if anyone has tips of things to see in the one afternoon/evening I have in Balikpapan. And any tips on what to bring that will make the trip more comfortable?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 2 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Cambodia weather
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 12 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 16 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 17 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 25 Rishikesh, India
4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey