I'm a single woman traveling from Singapore to Borneo for a few days to see the Orangutans. I've arranged the main part of the trip through Discovery Borneo.
I wonder if anyone has tips of things to see in the one afternoon/evening I have in Balikpapan. And any tips on what to bring that will make the trip more comfortable?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 3 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 4 Booking on the fly
- 5 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 6 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Tea estates of Munnar
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey