I'll have my honeymoon on Thailand in November
I will arrive on a Wednesday 6am to BKK and will fly from CNX on Sunday 11am to Phuket.
So, I have 4 complete days to split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
I am not sure if it is best to go half and half, or 1 day at the capital and 3 at the north.
In the first option I would fly BKK-CNX on Thursday at 7:40am, and in the second one at 22:30.
I've made extensive research, and I have identified these musts:
Bangkok: Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Chinatown, Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Chiang Mai: Tiger Kingdom, Pattara Elephant Park, Baan Tong Luang, Snake Farm
I am not vey interested in nightlife, mall shopping (just maybe a local typical market), and just want to see the very top 2 or 3 temples
What would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토추천
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 free walking tours in hanoi
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?