I'll have my honeymoon on Thailand in November
I will arrive on a Wednesday 6am to BKK and will fly from CNX on Sunday 11am to Phuket.
So, I have 4 complete days to split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
I am not sure if it is best to go half and half, or 1 day at the capital and 3 at the north.
In the first option I would fly BKK-CNX on Thursday at 7:40am, and in the second one at 22:30.
I've made extensive research, and I have identified these musts:
Bangkok: Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Chinatown, Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Chiang Mai: Tiger Kingdom, Pattara Elephant Park, Baan Tong Luang, Snake Farm
I am not vey interested in nightlife, mall shopping (just maybe a local typical market), and just want to see the very top 2 or 3 temples
What would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 New Thai Visa
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 3 weeks in Japan
- 10 A first time for everything in Japan
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help