I'll have my honeymoon on Thailand in November
I will arrive on a Wednesday 6am to BKK and will fly from CNX on Sunday 11am to Phuket.
So, I have 4 complete days to split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
I am not sure if it is best to go half and half, or 1 day at the capital and 3 at the north.
In the first option I would fly BKK-CNX on Thursday at 7:40am, and in the second one at 22:30.
I've made extensive research, and I have identified these musts:
Bangkok: Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Chinatown, Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Chiang Mai: Tiger Kingdom, Pattara Elephant Park, Baan Tong Luang, Snake Farm
I am not vey interested in nightlife, mall shopping (just maybe a local typical market), and just want to see the very top 2 or 3 temples
What would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 5 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast