I'll have my honeymoon on Thailand in November
I will arrive on a Wednesday 6am to BKK and will fly from CNX on Sunday 11am to Phuket.
So, I have 4 complete days to split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
I am not sure if it is best to go half and half, or 1 day at the capital and 3 at the north.
In the first option I would fly BKK-CNX on Thursday at 7:40am, and in the second one at 22:30.
I've made extensive research, and I have identified these musts:
Bangkok: Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Chinatown, Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Chiang Mai: Tiger Kingdom, Pattara Elephant Park, Baan Tong Luang, Snake Farm
I am not vey interested in nightlife, mall shopping (just maybe a local typical market), and just want to see the very top 2 or 3 temples
What would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 NORTON Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 NORTON Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 5 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 8 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 9 Travel within Japan
- 10 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 11 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 12 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 13 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 14 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 15 November Itinerary Check
- 16 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 17 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 18 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 19 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 20 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 23 Hotel Chang Mai
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa