I'll have my honeymoon on Thailand in November
I will arrive on a Wednesday 6am to BKK and will fly from CNX on Sunday 11am to Phuket.
So, I have 4 complete days to split between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
I am not sure if it is best to go half and half, or 1 day at the capital and 3 at the north.
In the first option I would fly BKK-CNX on Thursday at 7:40am, and in the second one at 22:30.
I've made extensive research, and I have identified these musts:
Bangkok: Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, Chinatown, Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Chiang Mai: Tiger Kingdom, Pattara Elephant Park, Baan Tong Luang, Snake Farm
I am not vey interested in nightlife, mall shopping (just maybe a local typical market), and just want to see the very top 2 or 3 temples
What would you recommend??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 hiking japan sept
- 7 Terracotta Warriors
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 10 The best way to My Son
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 14 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 18 Japan rough itinerary
- 19 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 20 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 21 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing