Going to Tokyo on 9/3 and will be there for 4 full days. We have pulled together the following itinerary to maximize our time seeing cultural highlights, shopping the fashion, seeking modern art and viewing the architecture. Really appreciate your input and feedback. Best, David
-Would you recommend any changes - missing something important or unique?
-Odaibo - should we include this to ride over the water and see the bridge and city views?
-Is there a need for Ginza if we are hitting Ayoyama for shopping?
-Is there a need to make a special trip to Kiyosumi to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art?
DAY 1 (9/5)
Isetan Department Store and Food Court
Yoyogi Park (Sunday flea market)
Ebisu (sophisticated and prestigious neighborhood)
Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography
Shibuya Crossing at night
DAY 2 (9/9)
Jingu Bridge on Sunday for Cos-Play
Shopping on Omote Sando
Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto and others
DAY 2 (9/10)
Tokyo National Museum
Roppongi Hills Complex
Mori Art Museum
Suntory Museum of Art
National Art Center
DAY 4 (9/11)
Imperial Palace (schedule private tour via hotel) & Higashi-Gyoen (East Garden)
Kokuritsu Kindai Bijutsukan - National Museum of Modern Art (open Tue-Thurs, Sat, Sun)
Takashimaya Specialty Store
Tokyo International Forum (take lift to top floor of eastern wing)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/garcinia-good-life/
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa