hi. going to singapore in august, have only 4 days there. know that the price range is high, compare to other places in south east asia. want to have info about beer/food prices. not high class places..and what is there to see..no shopping, going to do that in hong-kong. any info about ok places to go out for a beer or five??? thanks for all help.
4 days in singapore/need info about prices and what to see
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 Bali or Fiji
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 7 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 16 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 Destination Bangkok, again
- 19 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 20 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 21 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Favorite travel apps?
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)