My husband and I are going to Kerala in September 2012 but we are on a tight schedule - probably 4 or 5 nights only. What are the must see places / things to do. We like visiting local sights, fishing, a houseboat trip is on the cards and walking. Since we're there for a short while, is it worth booking in a good hotel and letting them arrange trips for us or is it better to go on a package tour?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : SBCGlobal Email SUPP0RT Number +1-8OO:385 :4895 Sbcglobal Mail SUPP0RT
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India