My husband and I are going to Kerala in September 2012 but we are on a tight schedule - probably 4 or 5 nights only. What are the must see places / things to do. We like visiting local sights, fishing, a houseboat trip is on the cards and walking. Since we're there for a short while, is it worth booking in a good hotel and letting them arrange trips for us or is it better to go on a package tour?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 2 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 3 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 8 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 12 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 13 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 14 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 15 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 16 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 17 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 November, March, June... Japan?
- 20 Itinerary Help Japan
- 21 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 24 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 25 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary