I'm from Singapore and am planning a trip to Osaka next month.
I'm wondering if anyone could advise where I could purchase a 3G pre-paid data SIM card for my iPhone 3GS so that I could stay in touch with my mom back home via Whatsapp to allay her worries while I'm abroad. Auto-roaming is out of the question as my telcos here charge exorbitant fees for the service.
Would really appreciate any information or English links.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 2 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 3 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 4 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 5 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 6 content of good faith floor
- 7 Passport
- 8 connotation. Neoclassic
- 9 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 12 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 Hotels in Puri
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 21 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 22 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 25 Japan Itinerary