I'm from Singapore and am planning a trip to Osaka next month.
I'm wondering if anyone could advise where I could purchase a 3G pre-paid data SIM card for my iPhone 3GS so that I could stay in touch with my mom back home via Whatsapp to allay her worries while I'm abroad. Auto-roaming is out of the question as my telcos here charge exorbitant fees for the service.
Would really appreciate any information or English links.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 15 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 16 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 21 Rental Car Bali
- 22 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 23 Kintamani Tour
- 24 Some notes about South Korea
- 25 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan