I'm from Singapore and am planning a trip to Osaka next month.
I'm wondering if anyone could advise where I could purchase a 3G pre-paid data SIM card for my iPhone 3GS so that I could stay in touch with my mom back home via Whatsapp to allay her worries while I'm abroad. Auto-roaming is out of the question as my telcos here charge exorbitant fees for the service.
Would really appreciate any information or English links.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 2 Vietnam visa debate
- 3 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 India Tour Companies
- 11 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 15 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 18 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 21 Japan - costs
- 22 Japan for Foodies
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 24 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 25 Japan Rail Pass