I'm from Singapore and am planning a trip to Osaka next month.
I'm wondering if anyone could advise where I could purchase a 3G pre-paid data SIM card for my iPhone 3GS so that I could stay in touch with my mom back home via Whatsapp to allay her worries while I'm abroad. Auto-roaming is out of the question as my telcos here charge exorbitant fees for the service.
Would really appreciate any information or English links.
3G pre-paid card in Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 2 North Vietnam Again!
- 3 Castle & King
- 4 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 5 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 6 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 7 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 8 One week in Thailand
- 9 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 10 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 11 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 12 India and Nepal 2014
- 13 Independent female traveller
- 14 Tour company practices
- 15 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 16 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 17 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 20 Help! Which to choose?
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Passport Safety
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Mt Aso Eruption