I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
3G network in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Triple Room in Singapore
- 3 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 4 What I like about Mumbai
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 7 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 8 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 9 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 10 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 17 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 18 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 19 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 20 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 21 Having doubts with China
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 24 Beijing 3 days need help
- 25 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...