I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 2 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 5 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 23 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?