I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/follinique/
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 4 Hotel in Delhi
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 7 Japan: ATM Machines
- 8 How to do this
- 9 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 10 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 15 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 16 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 19 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 20 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 21 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 22 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 23 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 24 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience