I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 5 Hakone station confusion
- 6 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 7 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 8 TOKYO tour guide
- 9 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 12 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 13 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 14 1 month in Thailand and??
- 15 Kimballs in Panama
- 16 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 17 Visa on Arrival
- 18 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 19 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 20 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 21 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 22 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 25 Ramayana Ballet