I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 Hello to Everyone
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 6 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 7 Kowloon Hotels
- 8 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 12 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 13 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 14 For: Crellston
- 15 Snapshots From Kerala
- 16 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 17 Bangkok in April?!?
- 18 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 19 My visit to Thailand
- 20 India Trip Report
- 21 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 22 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 23 My visit to Cambodia
- 24 New Member
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017