I'm planning a 6-day trip to Seoul this coming September. I have a 3GS iPhone and was wondering if the telcos in S. Korea have pre-paid SIM cards for tourists so I can get one and enjoy internet access while on the go? I've tried surfing for info but haven't been successful.
Any help on this (info or links) will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 http://alphagenixsweden.com/auralei-serum/
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 India Trip Report
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 16 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 20 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??