My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 2 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 5 Thailand mid-December
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?