My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Triple Room in Singapore
- 4 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 10 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 11 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 18 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 21 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 22 Having doubts with China
- 23 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 24 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 25 Beijing 3 days need help