My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 One week in Tokyo
- 3 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 4 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 5 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 9 china
- 10 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 11 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 12 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 15 China - Personal recommendations
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 17 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 18 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 19 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 20 Burma river cruise
- 21 Driving in Laos
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam