My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 2 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 3 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Great Wall hike
- 7 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 8 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 9 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 10 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 11 Six days in Hong Kong
- 12 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 13 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 14 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 15 Storing photos while traveling
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 20 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 24 where is this place in macao?
- 25 3 Week Thailand Itinerary Help!