My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Seeing autumn leaves in "rural" Japan
- 4 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 5 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 6 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 7 help with itinerary!
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 Airport pick up from Narita
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 14 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 18 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Christmas Time in India
- 21 Having doubts with China
- 22 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 23 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014