My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 6 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 11 Need a guide in Burma?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 16 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 23 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 24 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 25 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul