My wife and I traveled for 3 weeks in India December 24, 2011 through January 13, 2012, and can heartily recommend Raju India of Incredible Real India Tours and Travels (www.rajuindia.com). I checked out 8 travel companies and Raju was very reasonably priced, thoroughly attentive to our needs, responded promptly to all questions and anticipated issues that we wouldn't have been aware of. We also recommend the driver we had, Bhopal Singh: skillful, knowledgable and thoughtful. He was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. The speciifics: 3 weeks. We landed in Delhi, then to Aurangabad, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and then back to Delhi. We had the constant use of a Toyota Innova (good size), a driver and guides in each of the major cities. The hotels were mainly haveli's and heritage hotels. Raju had excellent recommendations. There were 4 internal domestic flights. Total cost for all of the above was $2250pp. The only additional costs were gratuities for the drivers and the guides, entry fees to monuments, palaces etc., camera fees at same, lunch and dinner (breakfasts all included at hotels), plus whatever we chose to buy.
3 weeks in India, mainly the northwest plus Aurangabad, Agra, Varanasi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 2 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Japan in July?
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 7 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 10 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 11 2-3 days in Georgia
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 14 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 17 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 18 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 21 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 25 Japan beach resort with toddler in may